imprinted.

I have been sitting on this post for a while. trying to know the best way to showcase her. the right words. the best picture. the right angle. how she should look. but while i have been sitting and thinking and shooting over and over for a month, i realized i really don't need words. this tattoo states it all. it's just a quote. one beautiful sentence. but one that sums up my being for her. my purpose. and apparently what God felt i could do and do well. i have always called her my angel baby. even before anything happened. never really realizing how she would change me and a million others who walked through our lives. so in true maddux fashion she refused to take pictures with me. I tried and tried but she refused. but that is her. so instead she took the pictures of me. and in some ways i feel like that is even more special. i got to grab an almost face of her. but all others are photo credited to her ability.

so to everyone who changed me and her and to the people who build me and/or her up in some way through our walk....thank you and you are forever imprinted within me.












4 comments:

Unknown said...

BEAUTIFUL….no other words can express how I'm feeling right now, just tears

sharipeteandolivia said...

It's perfect! I am so glad God chose you for her! What an honor!

Unknown said...

Beautiful Jaime!! Very inspiring!

Unknown said...

Beautiful Jaime! Very inspiring!